Students’ Rights & Responsibilities Statement
Austin Community College (ACC) expects students to conduct themselves appropriately, assume responsibility for their own behavior, and respect the learning environment for others in the College community.
ACC promotes the exchange of knowledge in an environment that enhances academic, cultural, and social enrichment for students, faculty, and staff. To ensure a respectful learning environment for all members of the College community, student rights and responsibilities are clearly defined and student discipline policies have been established. The dean of student affairs is responsible for administering the student standards of conduct.
- Student Standards of Conduct & Disciplinary Process
- Student Complaints & Process
- Prohibition of Discrimination or Harassment of Students on the Basis of Disability
- Prohibition of Discrimination or Harassment of Students on the Basis of Race, Color, or National Origin
- Prohibition of Sexual Misconduct
For additional information, visit the Students’ Rights and Responsibilities ACC site.