The following information regarding student financial aid at Austin Community College (ACC) is available on the Financial Aid site:
- A description of federal, state, local, private and institutional financial assistance programs available to enrolled students.
- How to apply for student financial aid.
- The methods by which financial aid awards and distribution will be made.
- Student eligibility requirements, including standards for satisfactory academic progress.
- The rights and responsibilities of students receiving financial assistance, including the terms of any loans received, the terms and conditions of employment provided as part of a student’s financial assistance, and the terms and conditions under which students receiving Direct loans may obtain deferrals.
- The cost of attendance at the institution, including tuition and fees, room and board and estimates of the costs of books and supplies and transportation.
- The requirements for refunds of tuition, fees and costs, for the return of federal funds, and for officially withdrawing from the college or classes.
- Notice that some study abroad is considered enrollment at ACC for purposes of federal student financial assistance with appropriate pre-approval given.
Contact any campus Financial Aid Office for more information.
The executive director of student assistance serves as custodian for financial aid records.
Contact: Jason Briseno, Executive Director, Student Assistance & Veterans Affairs, 512-223-7950 or firstname.lastname@example.org.