The following information regarding student financial aid at ACC is available.
- A description of federal, state, local, private and institutional financial assistance programs available to enrolled students.
- How to apply for student financial aid.
- The methods by which financial aid awards and distribution will be made.
- Student eligibility requirements, including standards for satisfactory academic progress.
- The rights and responsibilities of students receiving financial assistance, including the terms of any loans received, the terms and conditions of employment provided as part of a student’s financial assistance, and the terms and conditions under which students receiving Direct loans may obtain deferrals.
- The cost of attendance at the institution, including tuition and fees, room and board and estimates of the costs of books and supplies and transportation.
- The requirements for refunds of tuition, fees and costs, for the return of federal funds, and for officially withdrawing from the college or classes.
- Notice that some study abroad is considered enrollment at ACC for purposes of federal student financial assistance with appropriate pre-approval given.